Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finished the trippy tree thing!!!!!!

I feel like an idiot kuz I forgot to post this last Monday. *facepalm* but me and bre finished the huge triangle thingy. Here are the last few pics of it. Oh and we also counted up the approximate number of origami triangles that we folded, aprox. (Drum roll please) 1,122 triangles!!!!!!! That's pretty impressive if you ask me. All I know is Monday by the time class was over our fingers were hurting from folding the last like 300 black ones. Specially bre. She is a trouper and folded a majority of them while I put them together and glued them down. Burnt my self in the process at least once, but welcome to art school. Right? Lol but I hope you guys like the finished product tell me what you think.



P.S. we won't be showing it in the critique because its gunna be in the show. So go see it there when they put it up and enjoy the pics of the final result and me and bre being goofy while making it. ^^











2 comments:

  1. It still messes with my head, Ah! must look away! haha, its awesome Christal congrats!

    ReplyDelete