Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teracycle/container project.

I'm a bit further than this on it right now. I'm just catching upon this while I am taking a few minute break. But I'm thinking about spray painting the inside of the big clear wobbly jar. I'm kind of upset because I ordered those little fiber optic wands (see pic below) and I wanted to poke holes around the jar and poke them out a little so it would resemble the self illuminating jellyfish a little more. But they sadly did not come in the mail yet. (Watch I'm going to get the email that I received that package during the critique tomorrow) but I'm sad that fell through. I'm mad to because someone snatched my last piece of foam board. Now I gotta wait till morning to go get a new piece. Ugh, getting a headache from all the things going wrong.... ~.~ Hope I do finish. Wish me luck guys. ^^;





2 comments: